Why Embla Arginine?
The First Complete L-Arginine Supplement
Embla Arginine is the first complete L-Arginine supplement to add various antioxidants and compounds to maximize their combined effect. This helps in providing you with a positive compounding effect in efficacy and overall results. Let us say that a complete L-Arginine supplement is like the following popular mathematical equation, the Pythagorean Theorem:
A2 + B2 = C2
Hover over each element to see more information
"A" represents pharmaceutical grade elemental L-Arginine
Some L-Arginine health benefits include:
- Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Improved Sexual Response
- Restful Sleep
- Fat Burning
- Immune System Enhancement
"B" represents all of the following:
- Banaba - helps improve endothelial production of nitric oxide, while simultaneously enhancing cell membrane and endothelial integrity. Also protects against cell stressors and free radicals
- Curcumin - inhibits oxidative free radical production caused by L-Arginine/Lysine antagonism. Directly neutralizes free radicals
- N Acetyl Cysteine - helps boost levels of glutathione, the body's master free radical fighter and detoxifier
- Various other important antioxidants were carefully selected to compound and balance the potential of L-Arginine. These antioxidants are key in off-setting the detrimental effect that free radicals can have on the body
"C" represents Embla Arginine, the World's First Complete L-Arginine Supplement available today
By squaring the effect of "A" and "B" and then adding them together, we were able to accomplish an industry-first.
We were able to leverage from the cumulative health benefits that pharmaceutical grade elemental L-Arginine and the aforementioned antioxidants could never accomplish on their own, while at the same time making the product much more affordable for you. We use the Pythagorean Theorem to illustrate how we bring together two essential components: Pharmaceutical L-Arginine and complementary compounds/antioxidants. This, we believe, is the optimal formulation of such ingredients to provide consumers with the appropriate efficacy and optimal benefits.